Canine Metabolomics Service
Canine Metabolomics Solutions:
- Canine disease studies, such as heart disease, intestinal disorders, cancer, diabetes, anxiety-related disorders, etc. Disease differentiation. Exploration of disease occurrence and development mechanisms.
- Canines are highly diverse in size, shape, coat color, texture, and behavior. Each canine breed has typical characteristics such as low genetic variation, breed-specific disease incidence, segregated breeding populations, and more. The metabolome allows identification of such phenotypic differences between canine breeds and across species.
- Breed, species, age and nutritional differentiation are assessed by metabolic differences.
- Nutritional and dietary analysis of canine. Study the effect of diet on disease risk factors, understand the individual animal's response to nutrition, and develop individualized nutritional solutions.
- Canine feed development.
- Pet drug development, drug target analysis.
- Canines are excellent animal models, and metabolomics techniques allow the study of various diseases, drug toxicity and the effects of disease-modifying therapies.
With the increasing standard of living, pet health is receiving more and more attention. Through analytical chemistry techniques such as nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and liquid or gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC/GC-MS), metabolomics can detect most endogenous and exogenous metabolites in biological samples. Creative Proteomics offers metabolomics solutions for canine research to help discover metabolic markers, explore disease mechanisms, identify drug development targets, and monitor drug metabolism, mode of action, and toxicity.
Canine Metabolomics Analysis Process
Acceptable sample types: urine, serum, plasma, whole blood, bile, tissue, feces, cerebrospinal fluid, synovial fluid.
Technology Platform for Metabolomics Analysis
Multiple analytical platforms, including GC-MS, LC-MS, UPLC-MS.
|GC (Q Exactive) (- mode MS)|
HPLC: HILIC (+/- mode MS)
HPLC: RP C18 (+/-mode MS)
IC (- mode MS)
|Q Exactive MS|
Orbitrap Tribrid MS
Creative Proteomics is a well-established partner in veterinary research and has extensive experience in metabolomics analysis. We provide solutions for canine research in the direction of metabolomics analysis, accelerating the exploration of new horizons in science. If you want to know more, please contact us. Looking forward to cooperating with you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.