Creative Proteomics' targeted metabolomics services target specific metabolites and pathways of interest, which can accurately monitor dynamic metabolic processes, reveal related metabolic mechanisms and verify potential metabolic biomarkers, to guide your research with reliable and accurate measurement results.
About Indoles and Indole-sulfur Compounds
Indole is a compound of pyrrole and benzene in parallel, also known as benzopyrrole, with the chemical formula C8H7N. There are two combinations of pyrrole and benzene, called indole and isoindole, respectively.
Indole and its homologues and derivatives are widely found in nature. They are a large class of compounds with benzo-five-membered nitrogen heterocyclic structure units. They are mainly found in natural flower oils, such as jasmine, bitter orange, daffodil, and vanilla Waiting.
Indole compounds are an important class of heterocyclic derivative alkaloids, which show a variety of biological activities in the organism.
MS-based technical means can realize the qualitative and quantitative analysis of indoles and indole-sulfur compounds.
- In the field of medicine, indole compounds can be used to synthesize antipyretic analgesics, stimulants, antihypertensive drugs, vasodilators, and anti-resistive amines.
- In the field of pesticides, indole compounds are widely used in high-efficiency plant growth regulators, fungicides, etc. For example, indole acetic acid and indole-3-butyric acid are important plant regulators.
- In the field of perfume production, indole and 3-methylindole have a beautiful floral taste after being diluted, and are often used in the blending of artificial flower essential oils such as jasmine, lemon, lilac, orchid, and lotus. Generally, the indole used in perfume is the extract of coal tar instead of chemical synthesis, and the amount is very small.
- In the dye industry, many downstream products derived from indole can be used as raw materials for dye synthesis, and can produce azo dyes, phthalic dyes, cationic dyes and indole methane dyes, as well as a variety of new functional dyes.
Molecular structure of indole
Analysis List of Indole and Indole Sulfur Compounds
※ The project items are constantly being updated, not only those listed, please contact our staff via email to get more latest information and related information.
Method setting and optimization are only performed for specific target metabolites.
- High quantitative accuracy
The basis of quantification is strictly established on the standard curve corresponding to the standard product.
- Three quality control
Remove residual impurities in the instrument, provide a stable detection environment, and also monitor the stability of the instrument.
- Mixed standard
Mixed standard mainly monitors the stability of the instrument.
- Random sample repetition
Random samples are repeated to monitor the stability of the entire extraction process.
- Professional testing and analysis capabilities
Strict quality control system, high-resolution ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry system and professional data preprocessing and analysis capabilities guarantee the reliability and accuracy of data.
Technical Route of Targeted Metabolomics of Indole and Indole Sulfur Compounds
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.