Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Analysis Service
Reactive oxygen species (ROS) are by-products of aerobic metabolism, including superoxide radicals, hydrogen peroxide, and its downstream products, peroxides and hydroxylates, etc. ROS are messenger molecules of several signaling pathways and are involved in cell growth and proliferation, developmental differentiation and apoptosis, as well as many physiological and pathological processes.
In plants, low concentrations of ROS act as second messengers to mediate a variety of responses in plant cell signaling pathways, while high concentrations of ROS cause oxidative damage to biomolecules and even cell death. In animals, ROS may trigger or be directly associated with diseases including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, fibrosis, cardiovascular and others. Analysis of ROS levels will help elucidate the scientific mechanisms and facilitate the progress of related scientific research.
Creative Proteomics provides quantitative assays for ROS levels using an ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem quadrupole mass spectrometry platform.
The Categories We Can Analyze Include but Are Not Limited To:
|Reactive Oxygen Species
Advantages of Our Reactive Oxygen Species Analysis Service
- High-quality database: The primary and secondary mass spectra in the database are all real spectra detected by the high-quality, high-resolution, high-resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometer using standard products. The compound identification accuracy is high.
- Strict quality control: isotope internal standard calibration, external standard method quantification. Manual proofreading of standards. Standard R2>0.99.
- Personalized service: Have a professional information analysis team to analyze the data results. Personalized information analysis can also be carried out according to customer needs.
- Serum and plasma ≥ 200 µL
- Plant and animal tissues≥ 100 mg
- Cell ≥ 1*107
Quick-freeze in liquid nitrogen and store at -80°C, and send it on dry ice.
Please contact us for other sample types and dosages.
- Experimental procedure
- Parameters of LC and MS
- MS raw data files and MS data quality checks
- Reactive oxygen species quantification data
- Custom analysis report
Creative Proteomics offers several approaches to provide reactive oxygen species analysis service and deliver precise and detailed data and analysis report. If you want to detect other metabolites but have not found them, you can tell us through the inquiry form, and our technicians will communicate with you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.