Microalgae Metabolomics Service
Microalgae Metabolomics Solutions:
- Microalgal metabolites for biofuel development: Microalgal metabolites can be used to produce biofuels such as ethanol, hydrogen and biodiesel. Metabolomics based on GC-MS and LC-MS to analyze the metabolic pathways of microalgal metabolites (e.g. alcohols, lipids, hydrogen, ethylene, etc.) provides new directions to alleviate the energy crisis and environmental crisis caused by fossil fuels.
- Biomedical development: Research has revealed that some microalgae and yeast can produce the antiviral compound astaxanthin, which has anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and immune system enhancing effects. Analysis of various nutrients and various bioactive substances in microalgae, such as carotenoids, polysaccharides, vitamins, minerals and polyunsaturated fatty acids, can help in disease treatment and development of new drugs.
- Cosmetic development: Analysis of microalgae metabolites and bioactive molecules (e.g. polysaccharides, vitamins, amino acids, etc.) helps develop functional products for treating skin burns, preventing skin aging and maintaining skin water balance.
- Environmental management: Analysis of the possible relationship between metabolic regulation of microalgae and nutrient degradation, providing a theoretical basis for research on algae purification of wastewater.
- Environmental adaptation mechanism research: Analyze changes in metabolic levels of microalgae under different stressful environments, screen key markers, and promote research on the molecular mechanisms of microalgal response and adaptation.
- Microalgae culture research: optimize microalgae culture conditions through metabolomics technology, and establish efficient and low-cost microalgae culture technology.
Microalgae are unicellular photosynthetic organisms that can survive in freshwater, seawater and terrestrial conditions. They are capable of photosynthetic autotrophic growth using sunlight and atmospheric carbon dioxide. Microalgae are rich in high-value nutrients and unique bioactive functions, which are of great economic use in many fields. Compared to higher plants, microalgae are considered to be the most promising candidates for biofuel, biocarbon sequestration and high nutrient value development.
Creative Proteomics offers a variety of metabolomics solutions to assist in basic microalgae biology research. In addition, we are able to provide metabolite and metabolic pathway analysis for microalgae in studies related to biofuels, environmental management, adversity stress, and toxicology.
Microalgae Metabolomics Analysis Process
Technology Platform for Metabolomics Analysis
Multiple analytical platforms, including GC-MS, LC-MS, UPLC-MS.
|GC (Q Exactive) (- mode MS)|
HPLC: HILIC (+/- mode MS)
HPLC: RP C18 (+/-mode MS)
IC (- mode MS)
|Q Exactive MS|
Orbitrap Tribrid MS
Creative Proteomics is a well-established partner in oceanographic research and has extensive experience in metabolomics analysis. We provide solutions for microalgae research in the direction of metabolomics analysis, accelerating the exploration of new horizons in science. If you want to know more, please contact us. Looking forward to cooperating with you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.