Neurotransmitters Analysis Service
Neurotransmitters are endogenous metabolites that act as chemical messengers in carrying, amplifying and regulating signals between neurons and other body cells. They include neurotransmitters and their metabolites, neuroactive substances, neuromodulators, and endogenous metabolites related to their metabolism. They can be classified according to their functions as excitatory neurotransmitters (e.g. epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, histamine phenylethylamine) and inhibitory neurotransmitters (e.g. gamma-aminobutyric acid, serotonin, taurine, glycine).
Creative Proteomics has established a neurotransmitter detection platform. The ultra performance liquid chromatography-tandem quadrupole mass spectrometry platform, combined with chemical labeling technology and full isotope dilution quantification, eliminates the effects of matrix inhibition and enables the accurate determination of neurochemicals down to sub-pg/ml levels from biological samples.
Advantages of Our Neurotransmitters Analysis Service
- Advanced platform: Ultra-high resolution, ultra-high sensitivity and fast scanning speed QE HF mass spectrometry platform is used for detection, with large throughput and more compound information can be identified. Multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) technology is used to achieve precise qualitative and absolute quantitative.
- High-quality database: The primary and secondary mass spectra in the database are all real spectra detected by the high-quality, high-resolution, high-resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometer using standard products. The compound identification accuracy is high.
- Strict quality control: isotope internal standard calibration, external standard method quantification. Manual proofreading of standards. Standard R2>0.99.
- Personalized service: Have a professional information analysis team to analyze the data results. Personalized information analysis can also be carried out according to customer needs.
- Serum and Plasma ≥ 100 µL
- Tissue ≥ 50 mg
- Fresh stool ≥ 100 mg
- Freeze-dried stool ≥ 10 mg
- Cell ≥ 1*107
- Animal samples (various tissues, plasma) ≥10 replicates per group
- Microbial samples ≥ 3 replicates per group
- Cell sample ≥ 3 replicates per group
- Clinical samples (serum, urine, various tissues, etc.) ≥20 cases in each group
Quick-freeze in liquid nitrogen and store at -80°C, and send it on dry ice.
Please contact us for other sample types and dosages.
- Experimental procedure
- Parameters of gas chromatography and MS
- MS raw data files and MS data quality checks
- Neurotransmitters quantification data
- Custom analysis report
Creative Proteomics offers several approaches to provide neurotransmitters analysis service and deliver precise and detailed data and analysis report. If you want to detect other metabolites but have not found them, you can tell us through the inquiry form, and our technicians will communicate with you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.