Carbohydrate Metabolism Related Products Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics' targeted metabolomics services target specific metabolites and pathways of interest, which can accurately monitor dynamic metabolic processes, reveal related metabolic mechanisms and verify potential metabolic biomarkers, to guide your research with reliable and accurate measurement results.
About Carbohydrate Metabolism Related Products
Sugar is a class of organic compounds whose chemical nature is polyhydric aldehydes or polyhydric ketones and their derivatives.
Carbohydrate metabolism refers to a series of complex chemical reactions in the body such as glucose (Glc) or glycogen (Gn).
The carbohydrate metabolism pathways in the body mainly include anaerobic glycolysis and aerobic oxidation of glucose, pentose phosphate pathway, uronic acid pathway, polyol pathway, glycogen synthesis and glycogen decomposition, gluconeogenesis, and other hexose metabolisms, etc.
MS-based technical means can realize the qualitative and quantitative analysis of carbohydrate metabolism related products.
Carbohydrate Metabolism Related Products
※ The project items are constantly being updated, not only those listed, please contact our staff via email to get more latest information and related information.
Technical Route of Targeted Metabolomics of Carbohydrate Metabolism Related Products
- Substance standard curve preparation
- Raw data preprocessing
- Absolute quantification
- Agriculture and forestry field: research on stress resistance mechanism, growth and development mechanism, breeding protection, etc.
- Animal husbandry: research on meat and milk quality, research on pathogenic mechanism, etc.
- Basic medicine & clinical diagnosis: biomarkers, disease mechanism, disease classification, personalized treatment, etc.
- Biomedicine: drug action mechanism, drug efficacy evaluation, drug development, etc.
- Microbiology field: pathogenic mechanism, drug resistance mechanism, pathogen-host interaction research, etc.
- Marine aquatic products: fishery resources, mariculture, fishery environment and aquatic product safety, etc.
- Bioenergy & environmental sciences: fermentation process optimization, biofuel production, environmental hazard risk assessment research, etc.
- Food nutrition: optimization of food storage and processing conditions, food composition and quality identification, functional food development, food safety supervision and testing, etc.
Creative Proteomics offers several approaches to plant metabolomics studies, delivers precise and detailed data and analysis report. We can also customize the methods or establish new methods together with our collaborators, so they are fit-for-purpose and meet your specific needs. If you have any questions or specific requirements, please feel free to contact us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.