1,3-bisphosphoglyceric Acid Analysis Service
About 1,3-bisphosphoglyceric Acid
1,3-diphosphoglycerate (1,3BPG) is present in most organisms. It mainly exists as a metabolic intermediate in glycolysis during respiration and Calvin cycle during photosynthesis.
1,3-diphosphoglycerate is also a precursor to 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate which in turn is a reaction intermediate in the glycolytic pathway.
Its chemical formula is C3H8O10P2, and CAS number is 1981-49-3.
MS-based technical means can realize the qualitative and quantitative analysis of 1,3-bisphosphoglyceric acid.
Molecular structure of 1,3-bisphosphoglyceric acid
Technical Route of Targeted Metabolomics of 1,3-bisphosphoglyceric Acid
|Plants, yeasts, microorganisms, etc. |
Serum, plasma, urine, bile, bile acid, etc.
Cells, liver, brain tissue and other animal tissues and feces, etc.
There is no restriction on plant varieties. For varieties with special requirements or rare varieties, please contact our staff for more information.
|Plant root / stem / leaf / fruit / seed > 200 mg fresh weight, freeze-dried sample > 0.5 g |
Cells / microorganisms / cell supernatant / culture medium supernatant: the number of cells or bacteria > 107, supernatant > 2 ml
Serum / plasma / urine / ruminal fluid / cerebrospinal fluid / amniotic fluid and other homogeneous liquid samples > 200 µl.
(Hemolysis should be avoided. Cerebrospinal fluid can be as low as 100 µl.)
Animal tissue / feces related samples > 200 mg / sample
For other sample types, please consult technical support or sales.
|Sample mixed and repeat|
|In order to ensure the accuracy of the samples and reduce systematic errors during sampling, it is necessary to select more than 3 materials with the same condition for each sample. |
※ The same condition refers to the same period, basically the same phenotype, and the same part.
It is recommended that prepare more than 6 biological replicates.
|Storage and transportation|
|Quick-frozen preservation with liquid nitrogen can minimize the leakage time of plant samples at room temperature, and store it at -80°C. |
Dry ice transportation (about 3~4 kg dry ice is consumed every day, please use sufficient dry ice for transportation).
Feedback to Customers
Creative Proteomics will provide you with detailed technical reports, including
- Experimental steps
- Related mass spectrometry parameters
- Part of the mass spectrum picture
- Raw data
- Metabolic molecular identification results
Creative Proteomics offers several approaches to metabolomics studies, delivers precise and detailed data and analysis report. We can also customize the methods or establish new methods together with our collaborators, so they are fit-for-purpose and meet your specific needs. If you have any questions or specific requirements, please feel free to contact us.
- Riera-Borrull M, Rodríguez-Gallego E, Hernández-Aguilera A, et al. Exploring the process of energy generation in pathophysiology by targeted metabolomics: performance of a simple and quantitative method. Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2015, 27(1): 168-177.
- Kim M J, Lee M Y, Shon J C, et al. Untargeted and targeted metabolomics analyses of blackberries – Understanding postharvest red drupelet disorder. Food Chemistry, 2019, 300:125169.
- Wang X, Zhao X, Zhao J, et al. Serum metabolite signatures of epithelial ovarian cancer based on targeted metabolomics. Clinica Chimica Acta, 2021, 518: 59-69.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.