Fish Metabolomics Service
Fish Metabolomics Solutions:
- To study the mechanism of development of various fish diseases, discover disease biomarkers and promote disease prevention and control
- Research on the effects of different exposure environments on fish growth and development and changes in metabolic networks
- Analysis of metabolic levels during gonadal development and reproduction of fish to promote fish juvenile fish breeding industry
- Detecting the content of small molecules in feeds, foods, drugs, premixes, fish diet and nutrition
- Study of antibacterial drugs, chloramphenicol, antibiotics and other drug residues in fish
Metabolites represent the end products of cellular regulatory processes and are extremely sensitive to exogenous influences, and the characteristics of metabolites can be considered as the ultimate response of biological systems to genetic or environmental changes. Metabolomics can facilitate studies of fish in ecotoxicology, heat tolerance, nutrition, post-capture quality, health and disease, and fishery feeding.
Creative Proteomics provides metabolite identification and analysis of metabolic level changes in fish research based on high resolution GC-MS as well as LC-MS technology. Our workflow involves an integrated approach that integrates sample preparation, standardization and calibration, separation methods, metabolite detection and data analysis. Sample types are mainly plasma, serum and tissue.
Fish Metabolomics Analysis Process
Technology Platform for Metabolomics Analysis
Multiple analytical platforms, including GC-MS, LC-MS, UPLC-MS.
|GC (Q Exactive) (- mode MS)|
HPLC: HILIC (+/- mode MS)
HPLC: RP C18 (+/-mode MS)
IC (- mode MS)
|Q Exactive MS|
Orbitrap Tribrid MS
Creative Proteomics is a well-established partner in oceanographic research and has extensive experience in metabolomics analysis. We provide solutions for fish research in the direction of metabolomics analysis, accelerating the exploration of new horizons in science. If you want to know more, please contact us. Looking forward to cooperating with you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.