Creative Proteomics' targeted metabolomics services target specific metabolites and pathways of interest, which can accurately monitor dynamic metabolic processes, reveal related metabolic mechanisms and verify potential metabolic biomarkers, so as to guide your research with reliable and accurate measurement results.
Alkaloids are a kind of basic organic compounds containing nitrogen.
It mainly exists in plants, such as Legumes, Solanaceae, Papaveraceae, Ranunculaceae and other families.
Most alkaloids have a complex ring structure, and most of the nitrogen is contained in the ring.
Alkaloids are optically active, but there are a few exceptions for alkaloids.
Alkaloids have a wide range of pharmacological activities and psychoactive activities.
※The project items are constantly being updated, not only those listed, please contact our staff via email to get more latest information and related information.
Qualitative and accurate
Strict quality control
The technical route of targeted metabolomics of alkaloids
Consultation for details by email or phone
Signing a contract
Fill in the information sheet
Detection and analysis
Output experiment report
Delivery and after-sales Q&A
- Experimental procedure
- Parameters of HPLC and MS
- Raw data, chromatograms and mass spectra
- Metabolites quantification data
- Custom analysis report
It takes about 1-4 weeks.
Creative has leading technology, first-class R&D and production equipment, and has established a complete metabolome service system. Our professional team has many years of experience in metabolomics, bioinformatics, and statistics, and can help you plan, conduct and report metabolomics research, so that your upstream and downstream experiments can be seamlessly connected. We can provide a wide range of target metabolomics services, including target metabolic pathways, target metabolite analysis, etc. You can also perform personalized customization services at the same time during the data analysis stage. If you have any questions or specific requirements, please feel free to contact us.
- Jillian M, Hagel, Rupasri, et al. Metabolome analysis of 20 taxonomically related benzylisoquinoline alkaloid-producing plants.[J]. BMC plant biology, 2015.
- Yida, Zhang, Xiqing, et al. Metabolomics of clinical poisoning by aconitum alkaloids using derivatization LC-MS.[J]. Frontiers in pharmacology, 2019.
- Shimizu T, Watanabe M, Fernie A R, et al. Targeted LC-MS analysis for plant secondary metabolites[M].Plant Metabolomics. 2018.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.