Magnoflorine Analysis Service
Targeted metabolomics services target specific metabolites and pathways of interest, which can accurately monitor dynamic metabolic processes, reveal related metabolic mechanisms and verify potential metabolic biomarkers, so as to guide your research with reliable and accurate measurement results. Based on the most advanced separation and analysis platform, Creative Proteomics provides targeted metabolomics services. Our experienced technicians continue to improve the detection system and optimize methods to provide the best service to meet customer needs.
Magnoflorine, also known as thalictrine, is naturally present in the root street plants of Thalictrum crassicarpa, a plant in the buttercup family. It can also be obtained through chemical synthesis.
Magnoflorine has anti-inflammatory, anti-hypertensive and anti-fertility properties. Formulations containing this component have insecticidal properties. Its iodide has anti-microbial and cytotoxic effects.
The molecular formula is C20H24NO4 and the CAS number is 2141-09-5.
Molecular structure of magnoflorine
Workflow of targeted metabolomics service of magnoflorine
Targeted metabolomics is a study that identifies and quantitatively analyzes known metabolites in a sample. Its advantages are high specificity and accuracy. Therefore, this method has been widely used to analyze and compare multiple target metabolites in different physiological states.
|Fresh Plant > 1 g / sample, animal tissue 200 mg / sample|
Cells or bacteria > 107, supernatant > 2 ml
Animal body fluid samples > 200 µl
Lyophilized samples > 0.5 g
|Sample mixed and repeat|
|In order to ensure the accuracy of the samples and reduce systematic errors during sampling, it is necessary to select more than 3 materials with the same condition for each sample.|
※ The same condition refers to the same period, basically the same phenotype, and the same part.
It is recommended that prepare more than 6 biological replicates.
|Storage and transportation|
|Quick-frozen preservation with liquid nitrogen can minimize the leakage time of plant samples at room temperature.|
Dry ice transportation (about 3~4kg dry ice is consumed every day, please use sufficient dry ice for transportation).
* For varieties with special requirements or rare varieties, please contact our staff for more information.
- Experimental procedure
- Parameters of HPLC and MS
- Raw data, chromatograms and mass spectra
- Metabolites quantification data
- Custom analysis report
It takes about 1-3 weeks.
Creative Proteomics has leading technology, first-class R&D and production equipment, and has established a complete metabolome service system. Our professional team has many years of experience in metabolomics, bioinformatics, and statistics, and can help you plan, conduct and report metabolomics research, so that your upstream and downstream experiments can be seamlessly connected. We can provide a wide range of target metabolomics services, including target metabolic pathways, target metabolite analysis, etc. You can also perform personalized customization services at the same time during the data analysis stage. If you have any questions or specific requirements, please feel free to contact us.
- Marques J V, Dalisay D S, Yang H, et al. A multi-omics strategy resolves the elusive nature of alkaloids in Podophyllum species[J]. Molecular Biosystems, 2014, 10(11):2838-2849.
- Zhang Y, Bian X, Yang J, et al. Metabolomics of clinical poisoning by aconitum alkaloids using derivatization LC-MS[J]. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 2019, 10.
- Singh A. Discovery of novel genes and enzymes involved in amaryllidaceae alkaloid biosynthesis using integrated metabolomics and transcriptomics in Narcissus pseudonarcissus King Alfred[D]. Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, 2018.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.