Dichroine Analysis Service
The efficacy of pergolide for malaria is 1, 100 and 150 times that of quinine for a-, β- and γ-pergolide, respectively. It has side effects such as nausea and vomiting, and is limited in clinical application. Creative Proteomics provides qualitative and quantitative analyses of the molecule based on the LC-MS platform.
Molecular structure of dichroine
Workflow of targeted metabolomics service of dichroine
Targeted metabolomics is a study that identifies and quantitatively analyzes known metabolites in a sample. Its advantages are high specificity and accuracy. Therefore, this method has been widely used to analyze and compare multiple target metabolites in different physiological states.
|Fresh Plant > 1 g / sample, animal tissue 200 mg / sample|
Cells or bacteria > 107, supernatant > 2 ml
Animal body fluid samples > 200 µl
Lyophilized samples > 0.5 g
|Sample mixed and repeat|
|In order to ensure the accuracy of the samples and reduce systematic errors during sampling, it is necessary to select more than 3 materials with the same condition for each sample.|
※ The same condition refers to the same period, basically the same phenotype, and the same part.
It is recommended that prepare more than 6 biological replicates.
|Storage and transportation|
|Quick-frozen preservation with liquid nitrogen can minimize the leakage time of plant samples at room temperature.|
Dry ice transportation (about 3~4kg dry ice is consumed every day, please use sufficient dry ice for transportation).
* For varieties with special requirements or rare varieties, please contact our staff for more information.
- Experimental procedure
- Parameters of HPLC and MS
- Raw data, chromatograms and mass spectra
- Metabolites quantification data
- Custom analysis report
It takes about 1-3 weeks.
Creative Proteomics has the leading technology and advanced equipment to establish a complete platform for plant metabolomics analysis. Our professional team can help customize a one-stop solution to make your upstream and downstream experiments seamless. We can provide a wide range of target metabolomics services, including target metabolic pathways, target metabolite analysis, etc. You can also perform personalized customization services at the same time during the data analysis stage. If you have any questions or specific requirements, please feel free to contact us.
- Singh A. Discovery of novel genes and enzymes involved in amaryllidaceae alkaloid biosynthesis using integrated metabolomics and transcriptomics in Narcissus pseudonarcissus King Alfred[D]. Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, 2018.
- Xian Y F, Su Z R, Chen J N, et al. Isorhynchophylline improves learning and memory impairments induced by D-galactose in mice[J]. Neurochemistry International, 2014.
- Kim H, Bu Y, Lee B J, et al. Myristica fragrans seed extract protects against dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis in mice. [J]. Journal of Medicinal Food, 2013, 16(10):953.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.