Targeted Metabolomics Service
Creative Proteomics committed to providing reliable and cost-effective targeted metabolomics services for academia and various industries. Our solutions cover hundreds of metabolites, while providing quantification, reproducibility and high throughput to meet your specific project requirements.
Targeted metabolomics is based on liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS) technology with standard products as a reference to detect and analyze specific metabolites in a targeted and specific manner. Our technology platform can serve multiple industries, including biomedicine, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, animal husbandry, food, nutrition and other fields.
What we can provide:
- Identify and quantify target metabolites
- Analytical substance category
- Verify the hypothesis proposed by non-targeted metabolomics experiments
- Conduct exploratory experiments based on hypotheses to study metabolic models for specific metabolites
Targeted metabolomics detectable substances include but are not limited to:
Creative Proteomics employs state-of-the-art LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS systems for targeted metabolomics analysis service. Our target metabolomics assay used high performance liquid chromatography (RP or HILIC) to isolate and purify metabolites. Selective reaction monitoring or multiple reaction monitoring (SRM or MRM) is then performed in either positive or negative spray ionization modes, depending on the properties of the analyte.
- AN Sciex Qtrap 6500 Plus
- AB 5600 Triple TOF
- Agilent 7890-5977
- Thermo TSQTM 9000
Workflow for targeted metabolomics service
- Targeted and clinical tissues: It is recommended that the sample amount is not less than 200 mg, and the tissues should be flushed with PBS until the blood is removed.
- Cell samples: Collect cell pellets, rinse with PBS 3 times to remove residual serum. The sample volume is 1×107 or the cell pellet is not less than 50 μl.
- Plasma/serum sample: fresh blood is taken out, anticoagulated or coagulated, centrifuged at 4°C, and the supernatant is taken to obtain plasma/serum. During the preparation process, ensure that hemolysis is not allowed, and the recommended sample volume should not be less than 250 μl.
- Urine: ≥ 1ml
- Saliva: ≥ 0.5ml
- Cerebrospinal fluid: ≥ 100 μL
- Stool and intestinal contents ≥ 200 mg
Creative Proteomics offers several approaches to provide targeted metabolomics service and deliver precise and detailed data and analysis report. We can also customize methods or establish new methods together with our collaborators to meet the specific needs of any project. If you want to detect other metabolites but have not found them, you can tell us through the inquiry form, and our technicians will communicate with you.
Plant Targeted Metabolomics
Animal Targeted Metabolomics
Microbial Metabolomics Service
Untargeted Metabolomics Service
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.