L-Asparagine is one of the 20 amino acids that make up biological proteins, and is also a component of some foods and medicines. Although it is a non-essential amino acid, it still has an active role in maintaining the human nervous system and metabolism. L-Asparagine is a non-essential amino acid, which participates in the metabolic control of nerve and brain tissue cell function. If it is lacking, it will affect development and can regulate the metabolic function of brain and nerve cells. In the food industry, it is a good nutritional supplement that can be added to various refreshing beverages; in the chemical industry, it is used to synthesize organic raw materials or pharmaceutical intermediates. It can be used as a raw material for synthetic resins and as a nutritional additive for cosmetics. Wait. L-Asparagine is a natural product found in various beans and so on. With the rapid development of analytical technology, the autosampler and high-speed detector of UHPLC can meet the needs of high-throughput sample detection and obtain high-speed and high-resolution analysis reports.
Creative Proteomics can provide the UPLC-MS/MS method to analyze the content and activity level of L-Asparagine, and obtain a highly sensitive and more accurate analysis report of L-Asparagine and related threonine metabolites. This detection method does not require derivatization, can simplify the sample analysis process, combines the high separation ability of chromatogram for complex samples and the high selectivity and high sensitivity of mass spectrometry, greatly improves the detection sensitivity and ensures the reliability of qualitative and quantitative results. It can quickly obtain more accurate experimental results to help customers speed up the application of L-Asparagine in the field of food nutritional supplements and biochemical reagents.
Figure 1. Synthesis and characterization of L-asparagine stabilized gold nanoparticles: Catalyst for degradation of organic dyes. (Garg 2020).
Applications of L-Asparagine Analysis
- Application of L-Asparagine analysis
- Ensure the quality control of food nutritional supplements
- Explore the relevant signaling pathways of L-Asparagine metabolism
- Content analysis of L-Asparagine samples
- Assessment of the activity level of L-Asparagine
- Biopharmaceutical research and development
Advantages of Our L-Asparagine Analysis Service
- Provide stable and mature high-quality products and professional and convenient technical services
- Provide more innovative and customized comprehensive solutions
- Advanced automation equipment
- Realize the demand of high-throughput detection
- Great experiment reproducibility and high sensitivity
- Professional analysis engineer and a stable and reliable experimental analysis platform
- Simplified analysis process and fast turnaround time
- Provide one-stop service and preferential prices
The UPLC-MS/MS method does not require derivatization. After the sample is purified, an amino acid column and deionized water are used as a substitute matrix, which simplifies the sample processing process, shortens the sample analysis time, and obtains more accurate results.
Figure 2. L-Asparagine analysis service workflow.
Quantitation method: UPLC-MS/MS
Flow rate: 0.5 ml/min
Injection volume: 5 ul
Total running time: 15 min
Eluent: 25 mM ammonium formate and 0.5% formic acid in acetonitrile as the mobile phase for gradient elution
Average recovery rate: between 96-106%
Relative standard deviation of parallel samples: less than 7.0%
- Creation of calibration curve
- Determination of recovery rate
- Chromatogram raw data analysis
- Analysis of L-Asparagine Activity Level
- Quantitative analysis of L-asparagine metabolites
1. Amino acid samples are required to be free from contamination by other impurities, and no precipitation occurs after being placed or centrifuged.
2. Conventional solid samples have a mass of 5 g, and liquid samples require 15 ml.
3. Plant tissues from leaves, flowers, stems, roots or fruits:> 5 g.
- Complete experimental protocol
- Sample purification data
- Analysis of optimized parameters of UPLC equipment
- Collection and analysis of chromatographic images and raw data in UPLC-MS/MS
- Recovery rate experimental analysis
- L-Asparagine content analysis report and activity level evaluation report
- Quantitative data of L-Asparagine metabolites
- Customized analysis report
The UPLC-MS/MS analysis method can realize the high-throughput analysis requirements of L-Asparagine and its metabolites, and can obtain high-quality analysis reports. Creative Proteomics has a strong scientific research team and advanced analysis equipment, which can ensure to provide customers with comprehensive, stable and reliable services. We have rich experience in amino acid content determination and activity level evaluation, which can meet your diverse sample analysis needs.
- Garg N, Bera S, et al. Synthesis and characterization of L-asparagine stabilised gold nanoparticles: Catalyst for degradation of organic dyes. Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy. 2020;232:118126.
- Jeong H C, Kim T, et al. Development of a UPLC-MS/MS method for the therapeutic monitoring of L-asparaginase. Translational and clinical pharmacology. 2018;26(3):134-140.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.