Methyl Glucosinolate Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics' targeted metabolomics services target specific metabolites and pathways of interest, which can accurately monitor dynamic metabolic processes, reveal related metabolic mechanisms and verify potential metabolic biomarkers, to guide your research with reliable and accurate measurement results.
About Methyl Glucosinolate
Methyl glucosinolates, also known as heparin gluconate, belong to a class of organic compounds called alkyl glucosinolates.
These are organic compounds containing glucosinolate moieties with alkyl chains.
Glucosinolate is a very weakly alkaline (essentially neutral) compound (based on its pKa).
Methyl gluconate has been detected in several different foods, but has not been quantified, such as capers, cauliflower, horseradish, radish, and mustard.
This may make methyl glucosinolates a potential biomarker for eating these foods.
Its molecular formula is C8H15NO9S2, and its CAS number is 15592-33-3.
MS-based technical means can realize the qualitative and quantitative analysis of methyl glucosinolate.
Structure of methyl glucosinolate
Waters ACQUITY UPLC, MS-SCIEX QTRAP 4500/5500/6500 and Waters Xevo TQ-S
Agilent 7890A-5975C, Agilent 7890B-5977A
- Accurate quantification of methyl glucosinolate
- Validate hypotheses proposed by non-targeted metabolomics or other omics
- Research metabolic models for methyl glucosinolate
Technical Route of Targeted Metabolomics of Methyl Glucosinolate
- Sample preparation
Extract metabolites, precipitate proteins, etc.
Optimize the corresponding parameters, establish the chromatographic and mass spectrometry analysis conditions of the tested substance, and create the MRM analysis method.
- Make a standard curve
Configure a series of different concentration standards and make a standard curve.
- Sample detection and result analysis
According to the results of the sample detection, combined with the standard curve, the statistical analysis of the substance content in the sample is carried out.
Suggestions for Sample Delivery
- Sample requirements
- Plant tissue ≥ 300mg
- Plant seeds ≥ 200 mg
- Animal tissue ≥ 200mg
- Serum, plasma, urine and other body fluids ≥ 300ul
- Cell ≥ 1×107
- All samples were quick-frozen in liquid nitrogen and stored at -80°C, and shipped on dry ice. Please consult customer service staff for details of the sample delivery standards.
- Sample packaging
Store in RNase-free 1.5 ml or 2 ml centrifuge tubes, and seal with parafilm. Larger tissue samples should be packaged in tin foil and clearly marked with the sample name and group, and placed in a sealed bag. If the tube contains organic solvent, it should be stored and sealed in a threaded cryotube.
- Sample transportation
The samples are transported on dry ice. Please be sure to contact the company staff before sending the samples.
- Number of repetitions (recommended)
- Plant samples ≥ 3 cases / group
- Clinical samples ≥ 30 cases / group
- Animal samples ≥ 10 cases / group
- Cell samples ≥ 6 cases / group
Feedback to Customers
Creative Proteomics will provide you with detailed technical reports, including
- Experimental steps
- Related mass spectrometry parameters
- Part of the mass spectrum picture
- Raw data
- Quantitative results of targeted metabolites
- A standard experimental procedure takes about 1 ~ 4 weeks.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.