Creative Proteomics' targeted metabolomics services target specific metabolites and pathways of interest, which can accurately monitor dynamic metabolic processes, reveal related metabolic mechanisms and verify potential metabolic biomarkers, to guide your research with reliable and accurate measurement results.
About Glucoraphanin (4-methylsulfinylbutyl Glucosinolate)
Glucoraphanin is a glucosinolate, a precursor of sulforaphane.
Glucoraphanin is found in broccoli, mustard, and some other cruciferous vegetables. And it is especially rich in young broccoli sprouts and cauliflower.
The molecular formula of Glucoraphanin is C12H23NO10S3, and its CAS number is 21414-41-5.
MS-based technical means can realize the qualitative and quantitative analysis of glucoraphanin (4-methylsulfinylbutyl glucosinolate).
Structure of glucoraphanin (4-methylsulfinylbutyl glucosinolate)
Waters ACQUITY UPLC, MS-SCIEX QTRAP 4500/5500/6500 and Waters Xevo TQ-S
Agilent 7890B-5977A, Thermo TRACE 1300-TSQ 9000
- Experimental Design
- Collect samples and prepare standards
- Test standards and sample metabolites
- Substance standard curve preparation
- Raw data preprocessing
- Absolute quantification of substances
- Advanced analysis and customized analysis
- Accurate quantification of glucoraphanin (4-methylsulfinylbutyl glucosinolate)
- Validate hypotheses proposed by non-targeted metabolomics or other omics
- Research metabolic models for glucoraphanin (4-methylsulfinylbutyl glucosinolate)
Technical Route of Targeted Metabolomics of Glucoraphanin (4-methylsulfinylbutyl Glucosinolate)
Sample Preparation Suggestions
|Sample type||Suggested sample quantity (per case)||Number of repetitions (recommended)|
|Plant tissue||≥ 400 mg||Plant samples ≥ 3 cases / group|
Clinical samples ≥ 30 cases / group
Animal samples ≥ 10 cases / group
Cell samples ≥ 6 cases / group
|Plant seed||≥ 200 mg|
|Blood (serum, plasma)||≥ 200 μl|
|Urine||≥ 200 μl|
|Animal tissue||≥100 mg|
|Cell supernatant||≥ 1ml|
|Bacteria or fungi||Wet weight of sediment ≥ 200 mg|
|Fermentation broth||≥ 500 μl|
|Other special samples||Please contact us for consultation|
Feedback to Customers
Creative Proteomics will provide you with detailed technical reports, including
- Experimental steps
- Related mass spectrometry parameters
- Part of the mass spectrum picture
- Raw data
- Quantitative results of targeted metabolites
- A standard experimental procedure takes about 1 ~ 4 weeks.
- Mature database
Use mature databases (source databases and self-built libraries) for full material qualitative and reliable structure qualitative.
- Strict QC
The most stringent quality control system is adopted to ensure the qualitative and quantitative results of each project.
- Advanced platform
Using platforms such as Agilent 7890B-5977A, it has high sensitivity and strong qualitative ability.
- Experienced information analysis team
With an experienced team provides customers with personalized biological information analysis services to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the analysis results.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.