Creative Proteomics' targeted metabolomics services target specific metabolites and pathways of interest, which can accurately monitor dynamic metabolic processes, reveal related metabolic mechanisms and verify potential metabolic biomarkers, to guide your research with reliable and accurate measurement results.
About Sinalbin (P-hydroxybenzyl Glucosinolate)
Sinalbin is a glucosinolate, found in the seeds of white mustard, Sinapis alba and many wild plant species.
Sinalbin is metabolized by myrosinase to form mustard oil (4-hydroxybenzyl isothiocyanate).
Its molecular formula is C14H19NO10S2, and its CAS number is 19253-84-0.
MS-based technical means can realize the qualitative and quantitative analysis of sinalbin (P-hydroxybenzyl glucosinolate).
Structure of sinalbin (P-hydroxybenzyl glucosinolate)
Waters ACQUITY UPLC, MS-SCIEX QTRAP 4500/5500/6500 and Waters Xevo TQ-S
Agilent 7890A-5975C, Agilent 7890B-5977A, Thermo TRACE 1300-TSQ 9000
- With standardized laboratory operation specifications and advanced instrument platform, the experiment period is short and the quality is reliable.
- It has multiple targeted instrument platforms such as Waters Quattro Premier XE triple quadrupole liquid-mass spectrometer (MRM), Agilent 7890A-5975C gas-mass spectrometer (SIM), etc.
- With strict quality control (internal standard and external standard), and manual proofreading standard products, the standard R2>0.99
- With a professional biological information team and large-scale hardware, it can provide customers with personalized biological information analysis services.
- Accurate quantification of sinalbin (P-hydroxybenzyl glucosinolate)
- Validate hypotheses proposed by non-targeted metabolomics or other omics
- Research metabolic models for sinalbin (P-hydroxybenzyl glucosinolate)
Technical Route of Targeted Metabolomics of Sinalbin (P-hydroxybenzyl Glucosinolate)
- Sample preparation
Extract metabolites, precipitate proteins, etc.
Optimize the corresponding parameters, establish the chromatographic and mass spectrometry analysis conditions of the tested substance, and create the MRM analysis method.
- Make a standard curve
Configure a series of different concentration standards and make a standard curve.
- Sample detection and result analysis
According to the results of the sample detection, combined with the standard curve, the statistical analysis of the substance content in the sample is carried out.
|Sample type||Suggested sample quantity (per case)||Number of repetitions (recommended)|
|Plant tissue||≥ 400 mg|| Plant samples ≥ 3 cases / group|
Clinical samples ≥ 30 cases / group
Animal samples ≥ 10 cases / group
Cell samples ≥ 6 cases / group
|Plant seed||≥ 200 mg|
|Blood (serum, plasma)||≥ 200 μl|
|Urine||≥ 200 μl|
|Animal tissue||≥100 mg|
|Cell supernatant||≥ 1ml|
|Bacteria or fungi||Wet weight of sediment ≥ 200 mg|
|Fermentation broth||≥ 500 μl|
|Other special samples||Please contact us for consultation|
Feedback to Customers
Creative Proteomics will provide you with detailed technical reports, including
- Experimental steps
- Related mass spectrometry parameters
- Part of the mass spectrum picture
- Raw data
- Quantitative results of targeted metabolites
- A standard experimental procedure takes about 1 ~ 4 weeks.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.