Creative Proteomics' targeted metabolomics services target specific metabolites and pathways of interest, which can accurately monitor dynamic metabolic processes, reveal related metabolic mechanisms and verify potential metabolic biomarkers, so as to guide your research with reliable and accurate measurement results.
Its IUPAC name is 3,5,7-trihydroxy-2-(4-hydroxy- 3,5-dimethoxyphenyl) chromenium.
Its chemical formula is C17H15O7+.
Its CAS number is 643-84-5.
It is a primary plant pigment, and its glycosides are highly abundant in nature.
AB Sciex QTRAP® 6500 LC-MS/MS
Three quality control
The molecular structure of malvidin
Remove residual impurities in the instrument, provide a stable detection environment, and monitor the stability of the instrument.
Mixed standard mainly monitors the stability of the instrument.
Monitor the stability of the entire extraction process.
Targeted metabolome workflow of malvidin
Targeted metabolome studies can establish baseline metabolite levels in tissues or organisms for comparison among experiments under different conditions.
Design experiments and sample processing
Standard preparation and mass spectrometry detection，and make a standard curve
Extraction of metabolites in samples
Method verification and data quality control
Raw data preprocessing and absolute quantification of metabolites based on standard curve
Bioinformatics analysis (PCA analysis, cluster analysis, difference analysis, etc.)
If it is a cell sample, centrifuge after sampling, remove the medium, immediately put it in liquid nitrogen, and store it at -80℃.
If it is a tissue sample, please put it in liquid nitrogen immediately after separation and store it at -80℃.
Each sample was mixed from more than 6 tissues under the same conditions and quickly put into liquid nitrogen.
※The same condition refers to the same period, basically the same phenotype, and the same part.
Sample weight and repeat
It is recommended that the total amount of fresh and clean plant samples is >1g, and prepare 6 biological replicates.
Storage and transportation
Dry ice transportation (dry ice volatilizes 3-4 kg/day, please use sufficient dry ice for transportation).
※The experimental samples will not be returned, please back them up by yourself.
- Experimental procedure
- Parameters of HPLC and MS
- Raw data, chromatograms and mass spectra
- Metabolites quantification data
- Custom analysis report
About 1-3 weeks
Creative Proteomics has leading technology, first-class R&D and production equipment, and has established a complete metabolome service system. Our professional team has many years of experience in metabolomics, bioinformatics, and statistics, and can help you plan, conduct and report metabolomics research, so that your upstream and downstream experiments can be seamlessly connected. We can provide a wide range of target metabolomics services, including target metabolic pathways, target metabolite analysis, etc. You can also perform personalized customization services at the same time during the data analysis stage. If you have any questions or specific requirements, please feel free to contact us.
- Zhang X K, Li S Y, Zhao X, et al. HPLC-MS/MS-based targeted metabolomic method for profiling of malvidin derivatives in dry red wines[J]. Food Research International, 2020, 134: 109226.
- He L, Liu X, Liu S, et al. Transcriptomic and targeted metabolomic analysis identifies genes and metabolites involved in anthocyanin accumulation in tuberous roots of sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas L.)[J]. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 2020, 156: 323-332.
- González-Domínguez R, Sayago A, Fernández-Recamales Á. Metabolomics: An emerging tool for wine characterization and the investigation of health benefits[M] Engineering tools in the beverage industry. Woodhead Publishing, 2019: 315-350.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.