1-Methylindole is an irritating, potentially toxic organic compound, a yellow viscous liquid with a very strong unpleasant odor.
1-Methylindole is used to determine the association constant of the electron donor-acceptor complex of 1-methylindole and 1-(2,4,6-trinitrophenyl) propan-2-one.
1-Methylindole is used in the preparation of reactants, such as the following materials.
- 2-oxo-1-pyrrolidine analogues with drug activity
- Non-receptor tyrosine kinase (Src kinase) inhibitor
- PET reagent for protein kinase C (PKC) imaging
- Ynediones as a highly active Michael system
- Anticancer drugs
- Polycyclic derivatives of indole
- PET reagent for imaging of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3)
- Antiviral drugs
- Bisindole derivatives with hypolipidemic activity
- PET cancer imaging agent
MS-based technical means can realize the qualitative and quantitative analysis of 1-methylindole.
Molecular structure of 1-methylindole
- Verify the differential metabolites discovered by non-targeted metabolomics.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on a given set of metabolites (such as metabolites of a certain metabolic pathway or several metabolic pathways) provided by references or experimental results, and study its biological significance.
- Supplementary verification between omics
Technical Features and Advantages
- Personalized experimental program
We select different pre-processing methods according to sample types, optimize chromatographic separation and mass spectrometry conditions, etc., and conduct targeted detection of metabolites, which greatly improves the sensitivity, accuracy, specificity and reproducibility of detection, so as to achieve the target metabolites absolute quantification and information mining.
- Excellent high-throughput qualitative and quantitative capabilities
High-resolution mass spectrometry combined with a rich standard library can simultaneously achieve absolute quantification of multiple endogenous metabolites.
- Professional testing and analysis capabilities
Strict quality control system, high-resolution ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry system and professional data preprocessing and analysis capabilities guarantee the reliability and accuracy of data.
Technical Route of Targeted Metabolomics of 1-methylindole
- Plant sample > 1g. (When collecting, please wash the surface sediment with pre-cooled PBS buffer, and absorb excess water with filter paper to avoid freezing during freezing.)
- Animal tissue samples > 200mg, urine > 2ml
- Blood sample > 1ml (please use anticoagulation tube to collect plasma), serum > 0.5ml
- Cell sample > 1×107 cells
- Yeast / microorganism > 200mg dry weight / sample
- It is recommended that prepare more than 6 biological replicates / groups.
- It is recommended to store samples at -80°C, and transport on dry ice to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Feedback to Customers
Creative Proteomics will provide you with detailed technical reports, including
- Experimental steps
- Related mass spectrometry parameters
- Part of the mass spectrum picture
- Raw data
- Quantitative results of targeted metabolites
- A standard experiment and analysis process takes about 1 ~ 4 weeks.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.