3-indolebutyric Acid Analysis Service
Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) is a broad-spectrum indole plant growth regulator that induces the formation of root malaria, promotes cell differentiation and division, facilitates the formation of new roots and the differentiation of vascular system, and promotes the formation of adventitious roots in plugs. IBA can also be used in seed dipping and seed mixing of plant seeds to improve germination and survival rate. IBA is suitable for cuttings and rooting of trees and flowers such as apple, peach, pear, citrus, grape, kiwifruit, strawberry, pineapple, stonecrop, chrysanthemum, moonflower, magnolia, rhododendron, tea, sequoia, poplar, etc.
Creative Proteomics' LC-MS mass spectrometry-based technology enables qualitative and quantitative analysis of IBA.
Molecular structure of 3-indolebutyric acid
- Verify the differential metabolites discovered by non-targeted metabolomics.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on a given set of metabolites (such as metabolites of a certain metabolic pathway or several metabolic pathways) provided by references or experimental results, and study its biological significance.
- Supplementary verification between omics
- With standardized laboratory operation specifications and advanced instrument platform, the experiment period is short and the quality is reliable.
- It has multiple target instrument platforms such as triple quadrupole liquid-mass spectrometer and gas-mass spectrometer.
- With a professional biological information team and large-scale hardware, it can provide customers with personalized biological information analysis services.
Analytical Process for Indole-3-Butyric Acid (IBA)
- Plant samples ≥ 3 replicates / group
- It is recommended to prepare more than 1g fresh weight/sample, store at -80°C, and transport on dry ice to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- When collecting, please wash the surface sediment with pre-cooled PBS buffer, and absorb excess water with filter paper to avoid freezing during freezing.
- Samples soaked in the fixative cannot be tested.
Feedback to Customers
Creative Proteomics will provide you with detailed technical reports, including
- Experimental steps
- Related mass spectrometry parameters
- Part of the mass spectrum picture
- Raw data
- Quantitative results of targeted metabolites
- A standard experiment and analysis process takes about 1 ~ 4 weeks.
Creative Proteomics has the leading technology and advanced equipment to establish a complete platform for plant metabolomics analysis. Our professional team can help customize a one-stop solution to make your upstream and downstream experiments seamless. We can provide a wide range of target metabolomics services, including target metabolic pathways, target metabolite analysis, etc. You can also perform personalized customization services at the same time during the data analysis stage. If you have any questions or specific requirements, please feel free to contact us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.