Creative ProteomicsWe can provide a fast, sensitive and accurate high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS/MS) for the determination of Vitamin E in samples, which makes sample processing simple and easy, and the total analysis cycle can be shortened. The precision and recovery rate of the test can meet the actual detection requirements, and the detection limit is low, which can be used for daily monitoring of Vitamin E content.
Vitamin E is also known as tocopherol. Tocopherol has a complex structure, many types of isomers, and its biological activity varies widely. It mainly includes α-tocopherol, β-tocopherol, γ-tocopherol, and δ-tocopherol, among which α-tocopherol, β-tocopherol, γ-tocopherol, δ-tocopherol has the highest biological activity. Tocopherol has the effects of promoting fertility, delaying aging, assisting in inhibiting tumors, and preventing diabetes complications and atherosclerosis. It also has anti-oxidation and anti-aging effects. It is usually considered separately in food science. The LC-MS technology combines the high-efficiency separation capabilities of high performance liquid chromatography with the high resolution and high sensitivity of mass spectrometry. The samples to be tested can be analyzed on the computer without derivatization, which can shorten the analysis time and improve the sensitivity and sensitivity of the analysis.
Figure 1. Immunomodulatory effects of vitamin E on immune cells. (Lee 2018).
Applications of Vitamin E Analysis
- Antioxidant and anti-aging analysis and application of Vitamin E
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of Vitamin E isomers
- Reveal the molecular mechanism of Vitamin E activity
- Ensure the quality and safety of food nutritional additives
- Nutrition and health product development
Advantages of Our Vitamin E Analysis Service
Use the first-class HPLC-MS/MS platform to detect the content of vitamin E with high precision
Comprehensive solutions and competitive prices
Analysis report with short analysis period and high sensitivity
Meet the needs of multi-vitamin type testing
There is no need for derivatization in sample processing in our operating technical process. After the sample is pretreated, it is directly injected for analysis. One injection can complete the quantification of Vitamin E in the sample online, which improves the accuracy of the method and the analysis efficiency of the sample.
Figure 2. Vitamin E analysis service workflow.
Detection method: HPLC-MS/MS
Injection volume: 10ul
Mobile phase: A is methanol, B is 5 mmol ammonium acetate (containing 0.1% formic acid)
Response mode: monitoring (SRM) scan mode
Spray voltage: 4500V
Ionization method: electrospray positive and negative ion mode
Standard recovery rate: 90.4%-105.0%
- Standard curve drawing
- High performance liquid chromatography gradient elution conditions
- Mass spectrometry conditions optimization
- Investigation of the linear range and sensitivity of the method
- Optimization of sample preparation conditions
- Recovery rate and precision analysis
- Investigation of the calibration range and detection limit
- Detection limit investigation and analysis
- HPLC-MS/MS chromatogram and data collection
- Quantitative analysis of vitamin E and its derivatives
- Serum/plasma: 50ul/sample
- Urine: 50µl/sample
- Bile: 10ul/sample
- Tissue: 50mg/sample
- Fresh stool: 50mg/sample
- Freeze-dried stool: 5mg/sample
- Cell: 4×106/sample
- Sample storage and transportation: Store in liquid nitrogen or -80°C, and transport on dry ice.
Number of biological replicates: At least 6 biological replicates for plant samples, and at least 10 biological replicates for animal samples.
- Detailed experimental protocol
- Sample processing analysis
- Total ion current diagram and secondary mass spectrum
- HPLC-MS/MS mass spectrum raw image and data analysis report
- Quantitative analysis of vitamin E and its isomers
- Customized analysis report
HPLC-MS/MS can achieve high-throughput content and qualitative detection of Vitamin E and its various isomers, and improve the understanding of the molecular action mode of Vitamin E activity. Creative Proteomics has experienced analytical engineers and a good industry reputation, and can provide you with high-quality services to meet your customized service needs.
- Lee G Y, Han S N. The Role of Vitamin E in Immunity. Nutrients. 2018;10(11):1614.
- Yang Y, Lu D, Yin S, et al. A convenient ultrasound-assisted saponification for the simultaneous determination of vitamin E isomers in vegetable oil by HPLC with fluorescence detection. Journal of Separation Science. 2018;41(8):1829-1838.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.