Creative Proteomics can provide high-precision and highly feasible reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography (RP-HPLC) and LC-MS for the determination of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) content, which can provide evaluation for the analysis and application of CoQ10 and its derivatives. This method can obtain high-quality and high-precision CoQ10 analysis reports, which lays a theoretical foundation for further exploration and development of functional CoQ10 products.
CoQ10 is the only Coenzyme Q substance in the human body. It is also a class of fat-soluble quinone substances widely present in the body. It plays an important role in the mitochondrial respiratory chain. It can participate in the process of oxidative phosphorylation and ATP generation. CoQ10 has been proven to have antioxidant and scavenging free radicals, anti-tumor and improve human immunity, relieve fatigue and improve exercise capacity, anti-aging and anti-aging, and protect cardiovascular and other health effects. In addition to medicinal use, CoQ10 can be used as an additive in some high-end cosmetics and food additives, so CoQ10 is an important raw material for food, medicine, cosmetics and other industries. Chromatography is a high-speed, high-efficiency, and high-sensitivity separation and analysis method. It has the advantages of simple operation and fast analysis speed, which can meet the demand for CoQ10 content determination.
Figure 1. Diagram of the mitochondrial respiratory chain (MRC) and complex V illustrating proton (H+) movement during oxidative phosphorylation. Q: Coenzyme Q10. Cyt C: Cytochrome c. (Hargreaves 2019).
Applications of Coenzyme Q10 Analysis
- CoQ10 content analysis application
- Ensure the quality and safety of food additives
- Dosage monitoring of business health products and medical drugs
- Evaluation of the biological activity level of CoQ10
- Increase understanding of the biological functions of CoQ10
- Advanced cosmetics improvement
Advantages of Our Coenzyme Q10 Analysis Service
Experienced analysis engineers and stable and reliable analysis technology
Provide one-stop service and meet the needs of multi-sample type analysis
Use HPLC and MS platforms to accurately determine the content of CoQ10
Fast analysis speed and low price
In our technical process, the peak time of the sample is appropriate and the separation effect is good. The volume ratio of methanol to ethanol in the mobile phase is selected to be 20:80. At this time, CoQ10 has a good separation effect and chromatographic response. The method has high precision, good repeatability, good recovery rate and high feasibility.
Figure 2. Coenzyme Q10 analysis service workflow.
Detection method: RP-HPLC
Mobile phase: The volume ratio of methanol to ethanol is 20:80
Elution mode: Isocratic elution
Injection volume: 20 ul
Flow rate: 1.0ml/min
Detection wavelength: 275nm
Detection limit: 0.23ug/ml
Limit of quantification: 0.69ug/ml
Coefficient of variation value: 1.27%
Relative standard deviation: 2.93%
Standard recovery rate: 97.07%
- Construction of standard straight lines
- Screening of mobile phase volume ratio
- The optimal parameter setting of HPLC instrument
- Optimization of chromatographic elution conditions
- Limit of quantification analysis
- Chromatogram raw image and data collection
- Determination of CoQ10 and Its metabolites
- Serum/plasma: 50ul/sample
- Urine: 50µl/sample
- Bile: 10ul/sample
- Tissue: 50mg/sample
- Fresh stool: 50mg/sample
- Freeze-dried stool: 5mg/sample
- Cell: 4×106/sample
- Sample storage and transportation: Store in liquid nitrogen or -80°C, and transport on dry ice.
Number of biological replicates: At least 6 biological replicates for plant samples, and at least 10 biological replicates for animal samples
The samples include multiple sample types such as animals, plants and microorganisms, please contact us for details.
- Comprehensive experimental procedure
- Sample purification analysis
- Chromatogram raw image and data analysis report
- Determination of CoQ10 and Its Metabolites
- Customized analysis report
Based on the mass spectrometry method, high-throughput and high-precision determination of the content of CoQ10 can be carried out to increase the understanding of the mode of action of CoQ10 activity and its application in food and other fields. Creative Proteomics can meet your needs for multi-sample type analysis and provide you with comprehensive solutions.
- Hargreaves IP, Mantle D. Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation in Fibrosis and Aging. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 2019;1178:103-112.
- Zozina VI, Covantev S, Goroshko OA, et al. Coenzyme Q10 in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases: Current State of the Problem. Current Cardiology Reviews. 2018;14(3):164-174.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.