Glutaric Acid Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics' targeted metabolomics services target specific metabolites and pathways of interest, which can accurately monitor dynamic metabolic processes, reveal related metabolic mechanisms and verify potential metabolic biomarkers, to guide your research with reliable and accurate measurement results.
About Glutaric Acid
Glutaric acid is an important organic chemical raw material and intermediate, and it is toxic.
Glutaric acid is mainly used as an initiator in the polymerization of synthetic resins and synthetic rubbers. It is also used to prepare dimethyl glutarate and diethyl glutarate.
Its chemical formula is C5H8O4, and CAS number is 110-94-1.
MS-based technical means can realize the qualitative and quantitative analysis of glutaric acid.
Molecular structure of glutaric acid
Technical Route of Targeted Metabolomics of Glutaric Acid
|Plants, yeasts, microorganisms, etc.|
Serum, plasma, urine, bile, bile acid, etc.
Cells, liver, brain tissue and other animal tissues and feces, etc.
There is no restriction on plant varieties. For varieties with special requirements or rare varieties, please contact our staff for more information.
|Plant root / stem / leaf / fruit / seed > 200 mg fresh weight, freeze-dried sample > 0.5 g|
Cells / microorganisms / cell supernatant / culture medium supernatant: the number of cells or bacteria > 107, supernatant > 2 ml
Serum / plasma / urine / ruminal fluid / cerebrospinal fluid / amniotic fluid and other homogeneous liquid samples > 200 µl.
(Hemolysis should be avoided. Cerebrospinal fluid can be as low as 100 µl.)
Animal tissue / feces related samples > 200mg / sample
For other sample types, please consult technical support or sales.
|Sample mixed and repeat|
|In order to ensure the accuracy of the samples and reduce systematic errors during sampling, it is necessary to select more than 3 materials with the same condition for each sample. |
※ The same condition refers to the same period, basically the same phenotype, and the same part.
It is recommended that prepare more than 6 biological replicates.
|Storage and transportation|
|Quick-frozen preservation with liquid nitrogen can minimize the leakage time of plant samples at room temperature, and store it at -80℃.|
Dry ice transportation (about 3~4 kg dry ice is consumed every day, please use sufficient dry ice for transportation).
Feedback to Customers
- Experimental steps
- Related mass spectrometry parameters
- Part of the mass spectrum picture
- Raw data
- A standard experiment and analysis process takes about 1~4 weeks.
- Xin, Wang, Tao, et al. Targeted Metabolomic Profiling Reveals Association Between Altered Amino Acids and Poor Functional Recovery After Stroke. Frontiers in neurology, 2019, 10:1425-1425.
- Hatoum D, Annaratone C, Hertog M, et al. Targeted metabolomics study of ‘Braeburn’ apples during long-term storage. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 2014, 96: 33-41.
- Wang X, Zhao X, Zhao J, et al. Serum metabolite signatures of epithelial ovarian cancer based on targeted metabolomics. Clinica Chimica Acta, 2021, 518: 59-69.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.