Undecanoic Acid Analysis Service
Undecanoic acid occurs naturally in royal jelly and can also be derived from deep-fried vegetable oils. Undecanoic acid can be used in organic synthesis. The lactone of undecanoic acid can be used as pharmaceutical raw materials.
According to the requirements of different samples, Creative Proteomics provides a series of undecanoic acid analysis services based on GC-MS. Mass spectrometry is a sensitive analytical technique that enables detection, identification and quantification of undecanoic acid by measuring its mass and characterizing its chemical structure, even at low abundance. MS instruments combine with gas chromatography (GC) to effectively separate organic molecules from complex samples. Our undecanoic acid analysis services can be applied to many industries, including biology, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, animal husbandry, food, nutrition, environment and other fields.
To detect undecanoic acid, we follow the basic process shown below. At the same time, we will adjust the experimental method according to different natures of samples, since Creative Proteomics has developed multiple novel sample preparation techniques.
Figure 1. Undecanoic acid analysis service workflow
Mode: SRM / MRM
Linear: R2 > 0.99
- Standard curve creation
- Raw data preprocessing
- Absolute quantification of undecanoic acid
Advantages of Our Undecanoic Acid Analysis Service
- Excellent undecanoic acid qualitative and quantitative capabilities. Creative Proteomics has rich experience in undecanoic acid sample handling and can analyze undecanoic acid present in a variety of samples.
- Advanced analytical technology platform. The technology platform of Creative Proteomics is equipped with professional and efficient GC-MS analysis equipment, which is applicable to a wide range of volatile components and low molecular compounds. The analytical technology has the advantages of high sensitivity, fast analysis speed and high separation efficiency. GC-MS can generally analyze a sample within minutes or tens of minutes, and can analyze complex compounds.
- Professional data analysis skills. Our professional and technical personnel can analyze the GC-MS data accurately, in detail and comprehensively to ensure the scientific nature and consistency of the results.
- Individualized experimental scheme. We can provide one-to-one customized services, assign professional project leaders to analyze the whole project, directly and quickly report the progress to customers, and flexibly adjust the project plan according to customers' opinions.
- Serum / plasma: ≥ 100 ul/sample
- Animal tissue: ≥ 50 mg/sample
- Cell: ≥ 1×107
- Plant samples: ≥ 200 mg
- Foods dry weight: ≥ 200 mg
Quick-freeze in liquid nitrogen and store at -80°C, and send it on dry ice.
Please contact us for other sample types and dosages.
- Experimental procedure
- Parameters of gas chromatography and MS
- MS raw data files and MS data quality checks
- Undecanoic acid quantification data
- Custom analysis report
Creative Proteomics offers several approaches to provide undecanoic acid analysis service and deliver precise and detailed data and analysis report. If you want to detect other metabolites but have not found them, you can tell us through the inquiry form, and our technicians will communicate with you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.