Creative Proteomics is a pioneer in metabolism service and provides reliable, professional and cost-effective biosynthesis of unsaturated fatty acids analysis service in animal. We leverage our rich experience, professional expertise, and advanced technologies to speed up your scientific purposes of biosynthesis of unsaturated fatty acids analysis in animal.
Unsaturated fatty acids refer to the fatty acids with one or more double/triple carbon-carbon bonds in the carbon chain. Basically, they can be divided into three classes: monounsaturated fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids and acetylenic fatty acids. Biosynthesis of unsaturated fatty acids occurs through sequential reactions of alternating desaturation and two-carbon chain elongation of the main precursors: stearic (18:0), linoleic (18:2) and linolenic acid (18:3) of the n-9, n-6 and n-3 series, respectively, of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The sequential procedure of these reactions is also called desaturation and requires a variety of desaturases. As one of important nutrition in animals, unsaturated fatty acids have crucial roles in maintaining animal health. Therefore, the aberrant biosynthesis of unsaturated fatty acids pathway causes several pathologies like diabetes and cancer. In Creative Proteomics, we provide reliable, rapid and cost-effective biosynthesis of unsaturated fatty acids related service to speed up your research aims ranging from diseases diagnosis to gaining new insights in disease mechanism or treatment.
The Main Applications of Biosynthesis of Unsaturated Fatty Acids Service
- Identifying novel biomarkers of diseases
- Improving diagnose diseases
- Accelerating development of novel drugs
- Gaining new mechanism of diseases
Advantages of Our Biosynthesis of Unsaturated Fatty Acids Service
- Constantly optimized protocol and analytical software
- Professional experiment design
- Quick turnaround time
- High accuracy, specificity, and sensitivity
Creative Proteomics provides biosynthesis of unsaturated fatty acids analysis service in a reliable and effective manner, based on our cutting-edge high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) platforms. The experimental procedures contain four main procedures: sample collection, metabolites extraction, HPLC data analysis and bioinformatics analysis (Figure 1). Our service will be tailored to specific samples and needs for optimal results.
Figure 1. The overall workflow of biosynthesis of unsaturated fatty acids
We can analyze a wide range of biological materials including but not limited to cells and solid tissues from animals. If you need transport your samples to us, please follow the following requirements for different types of sample:
- Blood/plasma: 500ul/sample
- Urine: 1ml/sample
- Tissue: 200mg/sample
- Cells: 1x107/sample
- Feces: 500mg/sample
Shipment condition: dry ice
- Experimental protocols
- Instrumental factors of HPLC
- The raw data files of HPLC and the summary of HPLC data quality
- Bioinformatics analysis report
Based on advanced HPLC platforms for the determination of biosynthesis of unsaturated fatty acids, professional bioinformatic analysis software and experienced technicians and scientists, Creative Proteomics provides customer-tailored biosynthesis of unsaturated fatty acids analysis service with rapid experimental procedures and easy to read report, to accelerate your scientific research.
- Lee Hyungjae, Park Woo Jung. Unsaturated fatty acids, desaturases, and human health. J Med Food. 2014.17:189-197.
- Tamura Kenji, Makino Asami, Hullin-Matsuda Françoise, et al. Novel lipogenic enzyme ELOVL7 is involved in prostate cancer growth through saturated long-chain fatty acid metabolism. Cancer Res. 2009. 69:8133-8140.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.